Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dinner at home




I normally reach home at about 7pm on weekdays after work. It takes about 45 minutes road journey without jam. But clear road with no jam is a “dream” in Beijing. Even we set off at 5pm from office, I will still reach home after 6:30pm. With much exhaustion, I will normally skip dinner outside and replace it with fruits, salad, bread or just honey drink at home. If I really really need something to munch, the next best alternative will be the instant noodles. These noodles are with curry chicken, laksa or mee goreng flavor which I brought from Singapore. None of this flavor is available in Beijing. Most popular brand here is "Kang Shifu" or "康师傅" in Chinese. Mostly came with beef flavor which I do not like though some said that it tastes equally good.

No comments: