Friday, January 26, 2007

One P One Family


My first involvement in the company function in Perlos on the 19th Jan 2007. Instead of the usual D&D in Singapore context, we have kind of "cultural show" perfomance in the afteroon from 2PM to 4PM at the in-door auditorium nearby BDA.
There were about >4000 company employees attended on that day. There were free gift (a bottle of shampoo !) and hamburger "take-away" for every one plus lucky draw. First price was video camera, Second price was digital camera and MP3 for Third. Of course with 4,000 strong crowd, I did not have any luck for that (though I am deemed to have luck for those draw in my previous experience). Just to recap, I have won return air ticket to Thailand, a 10 inch portable DVD player in the first price during last Samsung D&D. Also won Samsung mobile phone Twice.
It was a new experience for me indeed to be felt in the P family.

No comments: